mardi 6 janvier 2015

Some news

Firts of all let me wish you the very best for 2015. Let us have a truckload of models to build and a bit of extra time to build them.

On my end, I'm a newly dad since 3 months now, and I must say I often look with envy my bench, but free time has became REALLY scarce. I do not give up though, I'm sure I'll find some time between my work, my wife and the baby ....................

I started the Alpine GIs pair, with the garand guy. This figure is really a masterpiece, with so much details at such scale. I've done most of the upper part of the figure, and I'm pretty happy with his face. As soon as I can I'll post pictures.

Please have a quick glance at this funny article. I'm sure you'll smile while reading it.
http://www.scalemodelsoup.com/2014/12/6-downsides-to-being-scale-modeler.html

I'll be back, one day...


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire